Sunday, October 31, 2010
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Today, October 31, 2010, is Halloween! So, I wish all of my followers a very happy Halloween and hope that tomorrow finds you alive and well. For this post, I am going to talk about the many different things I dressed up as. Chronologically, we'll start with a Wednesday night party that we had with some Spanish wards in Provo. For this, I didn't have much time to come up with an elaborate costume, but was able to dress up as a Swedish soccer player. I simply wore a soccer jersey from Sweden. Along with the jersey I wore a headband, long socks, shorts, and I did my hair into a European mohawk. The next party was on Friday. I had the great pleasure of attending the Cougarette Halloween Party. One of the Cougarettes, Bailee, asked me to be her date for the party. The challenge was to dress up as something with your date. Bailee had a tiger costume, so I decided to dress up as a caddy. So, the idea was that she would be a tiger symbolizing Tiger Woods and that I would be Steve Williams AKA Tiger Wood's caddy. For this, I wore a newsies cap, a polo, a vest, khaki pants, and a golf glove. I also carried around a bag of golf clubs. I enjoyed this costume. On Saturday, we had another date party. My date, Karlee, and I dressed up as Russian Sailors. Karlee's grandma had a bunch of costumes that we were able to borrow. And, we chose the sailors. I attended some fun parties over the weekend. Today, however, I don't have any plans of dressing up, unfortunately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment