Sunday, October 3, 2010

Conference and Exams

For this post, I am going to write about the weekend, and I am also going to write about the exams I have coming up.  To start, let me tell you about the great weekend I had.  The reason why it was so great is because we had General Conference.  For my followers that aren't members of the LDS faith, let me explain.  Basically, General Conference is a conference for the the entire body of the Church.  The Prophet, Apostles, and other leaders of the Church speak during several different sessions of the conference.  They receive guidance from our Heavenly Father on what to speak about and convey the message in a way that all can understand.  It is a very happy and spiritually uplifting time for those that watch.  I was especially excited when Per Malm spoke in the last session of the conference.  He is a church leader and he is from Sweden!  He gave a great talk and spoke very good English.  I was able to watch this conference at my parent's home on their TV.  This weekend was one to remember for a long time.  Also, I need to write about the exams I have coming up.  Of course, I have the grammar test for this MCOM class. I will probably take that tomorrow after some last minute studying.  And then, on Wednesday, I am going to take my Physics test that I have to take.  I am not very excited about this one.  It is my first Physics exam at BYU, so I am a little nervous about it.  Hopefully it goes well.  This is all I am going to write about for this week.  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment