Sunday, October 17, 2010
Another Week Gone By
I can't believe that another week has gone by. The time seems to be flying by this semester. As I was thinking about it today, I realized that we are at the half-way point of this semester. This means that we are getting close to Christmas which gets me excited. Well, the BYU football team experienced another sad loss to the hands of Texas Christian University in Fort Worth yesterday. Our defense played pretty well, but our offense wasn't able to do much against their defense. We are now at 2-5 and have five more games left. Three of the remaining games are home games against mediocre opponents. So, we should win all of those games. Of the two remaining road games, we'll hopefully win one of the two so that our final record is 6-6. This would make us bowl eligible. Hopefully, if we obtain that record, that we get invited to play in a bowl game. In other news this week, school went well. I didn't have any tests this week which made it nice, but I did have a lot of Physics homework. Physics homework takes a lot of time and thinking. So, I spent a lot of last week's time in the physics lab doing my homework under the close supervision of physics TA's. On Friday, one of my buddies got his mission call. He has been called to serve in the Finland Helsinki mission. I am really excited for him because I served in the Sweden Stockholm mission which is right next door. I learned some Finnish while I was there, so I've been trying to teach him a little. Well, that's all for this week's entry. Hopefully this next week goes as fast as the previous week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment