Sunday, November 21, 2010
Ninjas Unite
I write this post as an update to the post Todd posted last week. Sorry about all the "post" words in that last sentence. Anyway, after one week, and after many battle wounds and carried out strategies, I am proud to report that our army of ninjas has increased from 1 to 11. After we received our ninja last week, it was quickly stolen and we were sadly left with zero ninjas. It was then we began to fight to try to capture more ninjas. Our next door neighbors, at this point, had a total of 10 ninjas. They had successfully stolen all of them from different apartments. We tried a few times to steal their ninjas, but they were always on guard and tagged us at any attempt we made to swipe their ninjas. In order to get some ninjas, I agreed with the guys in this apartment to go out and help them steal ninjas from apartments that still had their ninjas. The agreement was that I would get half of the ninjas that we ended up stealing as a group. We only came away with two ninjas, so I came home with half, or one ninja as we had previously agreed. Before I went to bed that night, I went back to the 10 ninja apartment and looked for any way to steal some ninjas. There was no way because their whole apartment was sitting in the front room guarding the ninjas like Dwight Howard guards the hoop. But, suddenly, as I was sitting there watching TV with them, I saw a perfect opportunity to do some damage. Now, I don't mean to leave you hanging as the reader, but I'm afraid I must continue the rest of this story next week. So, stay tuned and read next week's post to find out how the story of the ninja wars ends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment