Sunday, November 28, 2010
Happy Thanksgiving
Three days ago it was Thanksgiving Day. We have had most of this week off from school as a break to celebrate Thanksgiving. I stayed here in Utah for the break, but had a lot of family come to Utah from states such as Florida, Oregon, Idaho, and Arizona. A lot of my cousins were here which made it fun. For the first time on Thanksgiving, we played basketball instead of football before the meal. We usually have our annual Turkey Bowl, but it was just so cold this year that we decided to keep it indoors. The actual meal was delicious and consisted of lots and lots of food. There were many pies for dessert and I'd have to say my favorite pie is cherry pie. Along with Thanksgiving comes football. There were so many good football games on this last week. The most exciting was probably the Boise St. - Nevada game. Boise missed a short field goal as time ran out and the game went into overtime. Boise then missed another field goal and Nevada made their field goal for the win. I feel bad for Boise's kicker. BYU killed Utah, but the refs were unfair and controlled the outcome of the game. The Utes are the luckiest team in the history of college football. It is ridiculous. They had so many lucky breaks that went their way. Anyway, I guess it's back to school now. Next thing to look forward to: Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment