Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Rookie Blogger
As the title to this post suggests, I am a first-time blogger and I don't really know what my mind wants to think of blogging yet. I always thought that I would stay away from the potential addiction and always considered it to be a more feminine hobby. However, in a way, I have been forced to create this blog. Well, you see, today was the first day of classes here at Brigham Young University where I am beginning my junior year. In my Communication in Organizational Settings class, my great professor, Shayne Clarke, assigned everyone in the class to create a blog. And so, here I am with my first post. The intent of all of this is to encourage us to write more. And, as we write more, we will become better writers. It is like this with most things in life. The more you practice something, the better you become at whatever you practice. So, I guess I am a little excited about this assignment. It will be a good way to keep up on some sort of a journal. Hopefully I'll have good news to report next week about a BYU football win over UW! Let's go Cougs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment