Sunday, December 12, 2010

Finals Week has Come!

Finals week has finally come, and what am I to do?  Should I go and take a final, or perhaps even two?  Tomorrow morning bright and early, I'll begin my finals quest.  I won't be leaving in a hurry, because I'll need lots of time to do my best.  I'm trying real hard to rhyme right now, but it's not working out so well.  So please forgive my written words as I begin this story to tell.  Ok, enough rhyming because I don't know what story to tell.  Anyway, at 8:00 am tomorrow, I'm planning on taking my genealogy final which shouldn't be too hard.  Then, at 2:30 pm, my MCOM final is scheduled and I have to take it then.  Then I'll go study for my Philosophical and Ethical Issues test and I might just take it Monday night.  If I do this, I'll have three finals out of the way on the first day.  Then, I'll have the rest of the week to finish my last two finals which happen to be the more difficult ones.  I'll probably take Physics first and do it on Wednesday morning.  Then, I'll study all day Thursday for my Physiology final.  I'll actually take this final on Friday at 2:00 hopefully.  This is what my finals schedule is looking like so far.  Things could change and might have to change, but this is the rough outline in my head right now.  Well, it's been a great semester!  Wish me luck on my finals!  Thanks blogging world!

No comments:

Post a Comment